MHBA EVANGELISM BLOCK PARTY TRAILER
The Block Party Trailer has been provided in cooperation by the North American Mission Board (NAMB), Colorado Baptist General Convention, and Mile High Baptist Association (MHBA) to be used as an evangelistic tool for reaching your community with the gospel. Below you will find information on both the policies and the process of reserving the trailer. After filling out the reservation form, you will be contacted by an MHBA representative with additional details.
- Towing Specifications - At minimum, the towing vehicle must fit this criteria:
- 1/2 ton vehicle
- 2 5/16” ball hitch
- 7-pin electric connection with RV brake hook-up
- Experienced driver in towing trailers
- Note: the MHBA cannot provide either a driver or vehicle
- Use: Provided with your rental is a detailed Set-up and Take-down Procedures Notebook. This includes specific instructions regarding how to operate and clean the different machinery.
- Make sure all items—especially concession machines—are thoroughly cleaned and stored properly in their designated containers on the trailer exactly as they were found
- Inflatables MUST be deflated and rolled properly in the ground tarps so that they fit properly on the trailer. This also minimizes the amount of wear and tear on these items.
- If the trailer requires additional cleaning or repacking by the MHBA manager, an additional fee of $250 will be charged for this service. Failure to pay the penalty will forfeit all future usages.
- Please note: You are held financially responsible for any damage, destruction, or loss to the trailer or any of its contents throughout the entirety of your rental period.
- Base Reservation Fee: $125
- Supplies Restocking Fee (based on number of attendees):
- 0-100 attendees $ 50
- 101-200 attendees $ 85
- 201-300 attendees $ 125
- 301-400 attendees $ 180
- 401- 600 attendees $ 250
- 601 and above $ 250 + $25 per 100 additional attendees
- The trailer will only be considered “reserved” once both of the following criteria have been received:
- Completed contract
- Base Reservation Fee of $125
- Please mail a check in the amount of $125 (with "Block Party Reservation" in the Memo Line) to the following address:
PO Box 36111
Denver, CO 80236